Ordained non-denominational wedding minister
Couples can request a non-denominational ordained minister who speaks English or Spanish.
- Ceremony step-by-step planning to ensure well-organized and beautiful ceremony.
- All themes and traditions are welcomed.
- Ceremonies conducted in Spanish and English.
- ASL interpreters are welcome.
- Traditional, creative, and interfaith wedding ceremonies.
- Multiple options for popular and traditional Unity ceremonies.
- Create a warm, personal, engaging ceremony reflecting the tone you desire.
- Weave your beliefs into a heartfelt ceremony that honors the tradition of marriage in a traditional or contemporary way.
- Assist you in choosing the perfect readings, creating vows and interpreting global rituals into modern expressions of your love for each other.
- Conduct officiant ceremonies for Quinceaneras, House Blessings and Judicial Swearing in.
- Partner with vendors to create a team that insures a seamless ceremony!
- Staunch supporter of marriage equality.